Residential HVAC Services Little Rock and North Little Rock, Arkansas
With over 25 years of experience in home AC repair, One Call Service’s mission is to provide central Arkansas with the high-quality, affordable Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) services you need.
Our technicians are all highly-trained, licensed, bonded, and insured so whether you need HVAC installation, repair, or maintenance, you can trust that it will be done correctly. Let us help you keep your family comfortable year-round.
Home HVAC Repair and Service
One Call Service can repair and maintain all major HVAC brands and most HVAC systems. For the best home HVAC repair in Little Rock and the surrounding central Arkansas area, you just have to make one call.
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Ducted and Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Water Heaters
Along with repairs and maintenance, we are also happy to offer our expert advice when you are deciding on a new HVAC purchase. We can help guide you through the appropriate options for your existing system or help you design a completely new system based on the unique needs and layout of your home.
Home AC Repair
There is nothing worse than being without air-conditioning in the middle of a humid Arkansas summer. Our team of dedicated and friendly HVAC professionals offers speedy air conditioning repair services meant to get you back to cool and comfortable as soon as possible.
Our goal is always a 24-hour turnaround, no matter what the issue may be. We treat every call like it’s an emergency because we know that trying to work and live without air-conditioning is an emergency for you.
Home Heating Repair
Whether you have gas or electric heating, One Call Service can help with fast, effective repairs and service. In the dead of winter, a furnace or heat pump malfunction can be more than uncomfortable – it can be dangerous. Your family should never be without heat for longer than necessary. That’s why we are dedicated to a 24-hour turnaround on all of our heating repair calls. Our number one goal is that with just one call you and your family can stay cozy and warm all winter long.
HVAC Maintenance Services
Just like any other large piece of equipment in your home, your HVAC units and systems need to be maintained regularly to stay at peak levels of performance. Often, when we’re called out on emergency assignments, it’s because a small problem was overlooked and allowed to grow worse, causing more and more damage to the surrounding HVAC systems.
Routine maintenance is a proactive solution that can keep your HVAC equipment in good condition and extend its lifespan overall. Regular maintenance checkups from our HVAC technicians ensure that any adjustments and tune-ups are made as needed and any minor problems found can be dealt with before they become larger–and more expensive–issues.
Proper maintenance of your HVAC system can also lower your energy bills by enhancing their performance. And if our diagnostics reveal that you need to replace a part or that your unit is reaching the end of its lifespan, you can start budgeting for it immediately instead of having to deal with sudden emergency costs. As with all of our services, our HVAC maintenance plans come with a company warranty. So if the problem isn’t fixed properly the first time, the next service fee is covered by us!
What to Expect With Our Home AC Repair and Home Heating Repair Process
- Once you place a call, we’ll be at your home and diagnosing the problem within 24-hours or less.
- Once we’ve walked you through your options and you’ve signed off on the estimate, we will begin repairs or installation of your new unit. Most equipment takes a full day to install, so we begin early, remove any old equipment, and finish with clean up to keep your home as we found it.
- All of our services are in compliance with EPA guidelines and OSHA standards for the safety of you, your family, our technicians, and the environment. We are very careful not to release toxins into the air, cut lines to bleed them, or leak natural gas into your home. We remove all potentially dangerous substances and dispose of them in accordance with EPA standards and regulations. Before we leave your home, we test the air balance and make sure airflow is both clean and consistent.
- Our technicians follow the standard permitting process with all of their work. Our HVAC repairs and maintenance services are all up to code and follow manufacturer recommendations.
- Our estimates are all-inclusive. We always list our installation, equipment, and permit costs so you won’t be surprised when the bill arrives.
- All of our services come with a company guarantee of satisfaction and a warranty. If your unit was not properly fixed or installed the first time, we will correct that mistake immediately and at no cost to you. Our number one priority is your 100% satisfaction.
The One Call Service Satisfaction Guarantee
Our company thrives on word-of-mouth referrals. Almost 80% of our business comes from the recommendations of happy customers–a fact that we are deeply proud of and humbled by. And because referrals are the lifeblood of our business, we take your satisfaction with our work very seriously.
With One Call Service, you can expect swift, courteous service and the comfort of a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We offer a labor warranty on all of our services well beyond industry standards. That means that if you need a repair on anything we’ve installed, it’s provided free of charge, as needed.
Looking for air and heat repair in Little Rock or the surrounding central Arkansas area? Contact One Call Service today to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable and friendly technicians.